ABUS T84MB/40 Brass Padlock
OUTDOORS AND PORTS
The T84MB padlock is a solid brass lock with synthetic coating for outdoor use.
Looking to protect items of small to medium value for outdoor sports, such as boating or sailing, or other outdoor activities like camping, RV vacations, and more? Then the T84MB padlock might be a good choice for you. The corrosion-resistant padlock with precision cylinder is made of solid brass and has a synthetic coating. This protects adjacent surfaces, e.g., boxes and so on. It is automatically locked by pressing down the shackle and unlocked with a key.
- Lock body and shackle made of solid brass
- Double locking (from 1 3/16")
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Includes two keys
Operation and use:
- T84MB20 – T84MB30: protection of smaller assets and objects or those with a low risk of theft
- T84MB40: security for assets and objects of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- Suitable for securing cupboards, lockers, bags, suitcases, boxes, cassettes, etc.
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gray, Green, Red, Yellow
|Depth e:||43/64 inch|
|Height f:||2 23/64 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||25/32 inch|
|Key Blank:||R 00681 L 00682|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||1/4 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||53/64 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||0.37 lbs|
|Width a:||1 11/16 inch|
Marine padlocks are the ideal outdoor solution
ABUS Marine padlocks are especially designed for outdoor use. Rust-free security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.