Master Lock 1LF
The Master Lock No. 1LF Laminated Steel Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications.
|Body Width||1-3/4in (44mm)|
|Shackle Length||1-1/2in (38mm)|
|Shackle Width||3/4in (19mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||5/16in (8mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK), Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK)
Click HERE for additional key information.
Gray - 1LF, 1KALF, 1MKLF, 1KAMKLF
Black - 1LFBLK, 1KALFBLK, 1MKLFBLK, 1KAMKLFBLK
Blue - 1LFBLU, 1KALFBLU, 1MKLFBLU, 1KAMKLFBLU
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- *If purchasing the Master Keyed (MK) or Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK) key option, Master Key sold separately as part # K1.