Master Lock M5LFSTS
The Master Lock Magnum® No. M15XDLF Laminated Padlock features a 2-1/2in (64mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability, and is surrounded by stainless steel and zinc outer components for weather resistance. The 7/16in (11mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of Tough-Cut™ boron-carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 5-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering. The Lifetime Guarantee provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
|Body Width||2-1/2in (64mm)|
|Shackle Length||1-1/2in (38mm)|
|Shackle Width||1-3/16in (30mm)
|Shackle Diameter||7/16in (11mm)|
Keyed Alike (KA)
Click HERE for additional key information.
- Magnum® #1 Choice of Professionals
- Tough-Cut™ octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- 1-1/2in (38mm) Shackle clearance for more uses
- Dual-Armor® protection 2-1/2in (64mm) laminated steel core for strength surrounded by stainless steel and zinc outer components for weather resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Reinforced body bumper for scratch resistance
- 5-pin cylinder for maximum pick resistance
- Lifetime Guarantee