Master Lock A22
The American Lock No. A22 Solid Body Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body to resist corrosion and a 3in (75mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Ideal for harsh environments, a dual ball bearing mechanism resists pulling and prying while a 5-pin APTC12 non-rekeyable cylinder with serrated pins is virtually impossible to pick.
|Body Width||1-3/4in (44mm)|
|Shackle Length||3in (76mm)|
|Shackle Width||3/4in (19mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||5/16in (8mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK)
Click HERE for additional key information.
|Color Options||Brass - A22, A22KA, A22MK|
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body
- Brass body provides extra corrosion resistance in caustic, corrosive, salty environments
- 3in (75mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism that resists pulling and prying
- Non-rekeyable 5-pin APCT12 cylinder prevents picking