ABUS 92/65 Steel Padlock
The Monobloc 92 padlock is a robust padlock with steel coating that can be installed in hard-to-reach areas.
The Monobloc 92 Padlock is a good solution, especially for rolling grilles, vending machines, and other objects with hard-to-reach locking areas. The lock has a body made of brass, which is additionally coated with steel. This makes the cylinder especially resistant to drilling and pulling. The shackle made of special steel is also robust. This padlock is key-retaining: It can only be locked with a key.
- Solid lock body made from brass with steel jacket
- special hardened steel shackle
- Drill and pull resistance
- Precision pin cylinder
- Incl. two keys
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- For particular opertions, e.g automats, roller-shutters, gates, doors, container, trucks etc.
- Ideal in combination with ABUS chain 8KS
|Depth e:||1 7/64 inch|
|Height f:||2 9/32 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||1 19/64 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||25/64 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||35/64 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||1.24 lbs|
|Width a:||2 5/8 inch|
Steel padlocks offer a very high level of security
Strong padlocks made from hardened steel are the best choice for high-security requirements. They can be used to secure gates, warehouse doors, or storage containers. With NANO PROTECTTM coating or with a weather-protect housing, they can also be used outside without hesitation.