ABUS 85/40HB63 Brass Padlock
The brass padlock 85 is suitable for many different use cases.
Whether bags or suitcases, doors or closets, caskets or lockers, basements or sheds: With padlock 85, you can reliably protect your valuables from theft. The lock body is made of solid brass, the hardened shackle has a Nano Protect™ coating, which makes the lock very durable. It locks automatically when the shackle is pressed. Then the precision pin cylinder can only be opened with a key. The "Service" version of the 85 is a plus: For example, you can have our dealers customize the lock of your front door and shed and use the same key for both.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Can be made keyed alike to already existing keys/locks by the trade (Version Service)
- Double bolted (as of 1 3/16)"
- Automatic locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free high quality materials
- Precision pin cylinder with mushroom pins
Operation and use:
- 85/20 – 85/40: To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- 85/50 – 85/70: To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- 85IB: Ideal for use in coastal and port areas
- To secure bags, suitcases, jewellery boxes, cash boxes, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
||4 1/16 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||2 29/64 inch
||1 37/64 inch
Brass padlocks are completely rust-free
Brass has been the standard material for padlocks in Europe for many years. Therefore, ABUS offers brass padlocks in numerous sizes and variations.
Brass padlocks are being used a lot in everyday life. The material itself offers a very good level of corrosion resistance which can be further improved by coating the lock or by adding plastic covers. Our brass padlock range includes many different sizes, shapes, shackles, and other additions. Therefore, you are very likely to find exactly what you are looking for in a solid padlock.