ABUS 83WP/63 Steel Padlock
FOR THE HIGHEST SAFETY REQUIREMENTS - WATER-PROTECTED
These locks not only make things extra difficult for thieves, but can also withstand wind and weather.
A lock that lives up to its name. Everything behind the 83WP & 83WPCS by ABUS padlocks will stay securely locked, whether you want to secure your valuables from theft or certain areas from unauthorized entry. Shackle and lock body made of hardened special steel with NANO PROTECT™ coating also provide extreme corrosion protection.
- Shackle and lock body made of hardened special steel with NANO PROTECT™ coating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Precision pin cylinder
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing key
- As required, either automatic locking = locking without a key by pressing down on the shackle, or key-retaining = locking only with a key (Z-bar)
- Extremely weather-resistant due to the full plastic coating, including cylinder protection and sealed shackle holes
- 83WP/53: Shackle can be exchanged within seconds
Operation and use:
- To secure assets and objects of greater value or those at a high risk of theft
- To secure grates, doors, gates, cupboards, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, barriers, etc.
|Depth e:||1 25/64 inch|
|Height f:||4 25/64 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||63/64 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||29/64 inch|
|Version:||with cylinder C-Series|
|Vertical clearance c:||1 3/8 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||1.16 lbs|
|Width a:||2 35/64 inch|
|color of facets:||black|
Marine padlocks are the ideal outdoor solution
ABUS Marine padlocks are especially designed for outdoor use. Rust-free security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.