ABUS 82/70 Brass Padlock
The sturdy brass padlock
The Monoblock 82 works particularly well for locking areas that are difficult to access, such as roller grilles, vending machines, etc.
The shackle is made of special hardened steel. A hardened steel pin on the narrow side of the lock body protects against manipulation with sawing tools. Due to the special design, the padlock locks intuitively without a key by simply pressing the shackle.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- 15/32" hardened special steel shackle
- Hardened steel pin protects the narrow side of the lock body against sawing
- Automatic locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Precision pin tumbler
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Incl. two keys
Operation and use:
- 82/63 + 82/70: To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- 82/90: To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- For special applications, e.g. automats as well as gates, doors, containers, lorries, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS hasps No. 125 and 130
|Depth e:||25/32 inch|
|Height f:||1 31/32 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||55/64 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||15/32 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||33/64 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||0.97 lbs|
|Width a:||2 25/32 inch|
Brass padlocks are completely rust-free
Brass has been the standard material for padlocks in Europe for many years. Therefore, ABUS offers brass padlocks in numerous sizes and variations.
Brass padlocks are being used a lot in everyday life. The material itself offers a very good level of corrosion resistance which can be further improved by coating the lock or by adding plastic covers. Our brass padlock range includes many different sizes, shapes, shackles, and other additions. Therefore, you are very likely to find exactly what you are looking for in a solid padlock.