100% RUSTPROOF BRASS LOCK
The marine brass padlock 75IB by ABUS is ideal for securing objects of medium value in severe weather conditions.
A chrome plated lock body made of solid brass and a stainless steel shackle make the lock especially corrosion-resistant and ensure optimum theft protection, even under extremely strong environmental influences. Even in wind and weather, the brass 75IB keeps your valuables under lock and key.
In addition, the high-precision reversible key locking mechanism with up to 168,000 different key codes ensures optimum security. The paracentric key profile makes it extremely difficult for lock pickers to tamper with the lock.
- Solid lock body made from brass with nickel pearl coating
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- Highly precise reversible key locking system with up to 150 000 key variations
- 75IB/40 + 75IB/50: Key-retaining
- 75IB/30: self-locking
Operation and use:
- For medium-security requirements under extreme weather and environmental conditions
- Ideal for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use
|Depth e:||45/64 inch|
|Height f:||3 1/64 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||1 5/64 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||5/16 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||1 1/8 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||0.64 lbs|
|Width a:||1 31/32 inch|
Marine padlocks are the ideal outdoor solution
ABUS Marine padlocks are especially designed for outdoor use. Rust-free security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.