ABUS 75/50 Brass Padlock
WITH REVERSIBLE KEY
The brass padlock 75 has a reversible key.
Padlock 75 is great for securing doors, gates, cabinets, lockers, toolboxes, basements, sheds, switchgear, and more from theft. The lock body is made of solid brass, the shackle of hardened steel with NANO PROTECT™ corrosion protection. A high-precision locking mechanism is installed, which operates with a reversible key. To secure items of medium value or objects at moderate risk of theft, sizes 75/30 to 75/40 are suitable. For objects of higher value, or if the risk of theft is high, we recommend choosing a padlock between sizes 75/50 and 75/60. The 75IB variant is also weatherproof and therefore a sensible solution if you want to protect your belongings in sea and port areas.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Shackle made from hardened steel with NANO PROTECT™ plating
- High precision reversible keyway with up to 150 000 key differs
- Double bolted
- Self-locking: locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from non-corrosive materials
- 75IB/40 and 75IB/50: key-retaining
Operation and use:
- 75/30 - 75/40: To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- 75/50 - 75/60: To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards
- 75IB: Ideal for use in coastal and port areas
|Depth e:||45/64 inch|
|Height f:||3 1/32 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||1 7/64 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||5/16 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||1 1/8 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||0.63 lbs|
|Width a:||1 31/32 inch|
Brass padlocks are completely rust-free
Brass has been the standard material for padlocks in Europe for many years. Therefore, ABUS offers brass padlocks in numerous sizes and variations.
Brass padlocks are being used a lot in everyday life. The material itself offers a very good level of corrosion resistance which can be further improved by coating the lock or by adding plastic covers. Our brass padlock range includes many different sizes, shapes, shackles, and other additions. Therefore, you are very likely to find exactly what you are looking for in a solid padlock.