ABUS 72/40 Aluminum Padlock
Lockout/tagout with system: 72/40 and 72IB/40 TITALIUM™
For industry and trade: With its solid lock body made of Titalium - a special aluminum - it is extremely heat resistant.
The colors available allow the locks to be assigned and differentiated by area or user. This makes this lock ideal for use in workplace security - for example, for locking out main switches. Series 72 and 74 locks can be combined with each other in a locking system.
With these colorful aluminum padlocks, ABUS provides security in industry and trade.
They can be used to secure:
- Tool boxes
- Switchgears and much more
They can be keyed alike upon request: With the lock number on the key, it is convenient to make more keys.
- Lock body made from TITALIUM™ special aluminum – high security with low weight
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- ABUS precision 6-pin cylinder, can be rekeyed to match an existing key
- Self-locking: locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Colored aluminum lock body - corrosion-resistant
- IB: shackle made from stainless steel
- Incl. two keys
- Product is ULE-validated
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, barriers, etc.
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Silver, Violet, Yellow
||2 29/32 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||1 3/64 inch
||1 17/32 inch
|color of facets:
||Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Silver, Violet, Yellow
Our aluminum padlocks are light, but secure
Whether it is for doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc. – ABUS aluminum padlocks can be used individually thanks to the wide range of colors in which they are available. The locks come in black, red, blue, violet, yellow, white, green, purple and orange. You can make your padlock distinctive by marking it with a waterproof pen or by engraving it.