ABUS 72/30 Aluminum Padlock
ABUS ALUMINUM PADLOCKS MADE OF TITALIUM™ ARE SUITABLE FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS.
The ABUS Padlock 72 is extremely robust and yet lightweight thanks to its aluminum body. With their different shackle variants, they are an excellent complement to the rest of the Safety locks, as they effortlessly adapt to any environment.
- Solid, anodized aluminum body
- Shackle made of steel with NANO PROTECT™ plating, also available in stainless steel or aluminum or with flexible steel cable
- 5-pin precision cylinder
- Cylinder can be rekeyed to match an existing key
- Available keyed alike, master keyed and grand master keyed
- Key-retaining (Lock retains key until locked)
- Product is ULE-validated
- Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Silver, Violet, Yellow
||2 35/64 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||1 3/64 inch
||1 17/64 inch
|color of facets:
||Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Silver, Violet, Yellow
|type of cylinder:
Our aluminum padlocks are light, but secure
Whether it is for doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc. – ABUS aluminum padlocks can be used individually thanks to the wide range of colors in which they are available. The locks come in black, red, blue, violet, yellow, white, green, purple and orange. You can make your padlock distinctive by marking it with a waterproof pen or by engraving it.