Padlock 70 made from brass is particularly suitable for use in extreme weather and environmental conditions.
With our robust brass lock 70 you can secure your valuables with chains, on doors, gates, on cabinets, lockers, in tool boxes, sheds, and more, even under extreme weather conditions. We recommend using it to secure objects of medium value or items at a moderate risk of theft. The 70 padlock consists of a solid brass body, which, thanks to a special protective cap and drainage channels, protects the lock from being penetrated by dirt and splashing water. The interior is made of corrosion-resistant materials. The steel shackle is fully encased in a tough, impact-resistant plastic, which protects adjacent surfaces. Because especially at sea, depending on the weather conditions, a padlock may swing to and from.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Shackle made from hardened steel with plastic sleeve
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc.
- Also suitable for outdoor use
|Shackle Diameter (in)||5/16|
|Shackle Clearance (in)||15/16|
|Body Width (in)||1-15/16|
|Keying||Keyed Different & Keyed Alike|
Marine padlocks are the ideal outdoor solution
ABUS Marine padlocks are especially designed for outdoor use. Rust-free security even in harsh weather conditions. Suitable weather-resistant materials such as stainless steel or appropriate plastic coatings protect the padlock effectively in outdoor areas.