Master Lock 6001NLF
The Master Lock No. 6001NLF Government Laminated Steel Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body and a 1-3/16in (30mm) tall, 5/16in diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Designed to stringent government standards, the 5-pin tumbler cylinder with BumpStop® offers more than 10,000 key changes and a dual locking mechanism provides superior pry resistance. For added security, padlock comes with non-removable keys to ensure padlock is never left unlocked. BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology protects against lock bumping.
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA)
Click HERE for additional key information.
- Laminated steel padlock designed to U.S. government standards - CID-A-A-59486 and CID-A-A-59487
- Includes BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology which provides exceptional resistance in ASTM testing to surreptitious attack
- 1-3/4in (44mm) laminated steel body stamped U.S.
- 1-3/16in (30mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle
- Non-rekeyable 5-pin cylinder. Non-removable key feature prevents leaving a padlock unlocked