Master Lock 5LF
The Master Lock No. 5LF Laminated Steel Padlock features a 2in (51mm) wide reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
|Body Width||2in (51mm)|
|Shackle Length||1-1/2in (38mm)|
|Shackle Width||15/16in (24mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||3/8in (10mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK), Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK)
Click HERE for additional key information.
Gray - 5LF, 5KALF, 5MKLF, 5KAMKLF
Black - 5LFBLK, 5KALFBLK, 5MKLFBLK, 5KAMKLFBLK
Blue - 5LFBLU, 5KALFBLU, 5MKLFBLU, 5KAMKLFBLU
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 2in (51mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- Thousands of key changes for maximum pick resistance
- *If purchasing the Master Keyed (MK) or Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK) key option, Master Key sold separately as part # K1.