Master Lock 40T
The Master Lock No. 40T Discus Padlock features a 2-3/4in (70mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance. The fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks. The 3/8in (10mm) diameter shackle is 5/8in (16mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
This is a retail packaged product and Quantity order increments may apply.
|Body Width||2-3/4in (70mm)|
|Shackle Length||5/8in (16mm)|
|Shackle Width||3/4in (19mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||3/8in (10mm)|
Keyed Alike in 2 Pack
Click HERE for additional key information.
- 2-3/4in (70mm) Wide stainless steel lock body resists corrosion
- Fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Double deadbolt locking for superior pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking
- Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked
- Keyed alike - same key opens both locks in set. Cannot be matched to other sets. For multiple keyed alike, use 40KADPF