Master Lock 4
The Master Lock No. 4 Laminated Padlock features a 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated brass body for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. The 9/32in (7mm) diameter shackle is 3/4in (19mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
|Body Width||1-9/16in (40mm)|
|Shackle Length||3/4in (19mm)|
|Shackle Width||5/8in (16mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||9/32in (7mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA)
Click HERE for additional key information.
|Shackle Material Options||
Hardened Steel - 4, 4KA
Brass - 4KAB
- Ideal for marine and other harsh environments
- 1-9/16in (40mm) Wide laminated brass body offers maximum corrosion resistance
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking