Master Lock 3LH
The Master Lock No. 3LH Laminated Steel Padlock features a 1-9/16in (40mm) wide reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 2in (51mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
|Body Width||1-9/16in (40mm)|
|Shackle Length||2in (51mm)|
|Shackle Width||5/8in (16mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||9/32in (7mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK), Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK)
Click HERE for additional key information.
Gray - 3LH, 3KALH, 3MKLH, 3KAMKLH
Black - 3LHBLK, 3KALHBLK, 3MKLHBLK, 3KAMKLHBLK
Blue - 3LHBLU, 3KALHBLU, 3MKLHBLU, 3KAMKLHBLU
Green - 3LHGRN, 3KALHGRN, 3MKLHGRN, 3KAMKLHGRN
Red - 3LHRED, 3KALHRED, 3MKLHRED, 3KAMKLHRED
Yellow - 3LHYLW, 3KALHYLW, 3MKLHYLW, 3KAMKLHYLW
White - 3LHWHT, 3KALHWHT, 3MKLHWHT, 3KAMKLHWHT
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 2in (51mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- Thousands of key changes available for maximum pick resistance
- *If purchasing the Master Keyed (MK) or Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK) key option, Master Key sold separately as part # K1.