ABUS 37RK/55HB50 GRANIT™ Padlock
TRUST THE PROFESSIONALS
Our GRANIT™ padlock is the lock for the highest security demands and made in Germany.
For protection of highly valuable objects at a high risk of theft, rely on our Granit 37/55! Halls, doors, gates, containers, or trucks can be reliably locked with this padlock. It meets the special requirements of insurance companies and is one of our high security locks. The lock from the GRANIT™ collection is manufactured according to the European standard EN 12320 and has a special coating for improved corrosion protection. Lock body and shackle made of hardened special steel, with an ABUS Plus disc cylinder inside. One of the two keys supplied is equipped with LED lighting. This lock comes with a security card that allows you to keep control: Original keys can only be duplicated by presenting the enclosed security card at a licensed ABUS dealer. Tip: In combination with the Hasp 130, the protection is even more reliable!
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation
- Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- Black Granit coating for even more corrosion resistance
- SZP: comes with security card to protect against unauthorized key duplicates
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing ABUS-Plus key
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- Meets special requirements of insurance companies
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, industrial sites, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Ideal in combination with ABUS high-security hasp No. 130
||1 7/32 inch
||4 17/64 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
||1 5/64 inch
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||1 31/32 inch
||2 29/64 inch
Granit™ padlocks for highest security requirements
ABUS Granit™ padlocks meet highest security standards and are considered to be among the most secure padlocks in the world. Their tensile resistance is over 6 tons. High-quality materials and careful finishing are the basis for the quality of these padlocks that are made in Germany. Innovative luminous keys and the black Granit™ coating for optimal corrosion protection are characteristics of the product series. The ABUS-Plus disc cylinder is one of the special features of the Granit™ range. This high-security locking system provides great resistance to manipulation attempts such as lock-picking. The immense amount of time required to open locks in this way makes the ABUS-Plus locking system one of the most secure in the world. The Granit™ range can be combined with strong chains, e.g. to protect a valuable motorbike or expensive building equipment.