Master Lock 3
The Master Lock No. 3 Laminated Steel Padlock features a 1-9/16in (40mm) wide reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 3/4in (19mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications and the non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
|Body Width||1-9/16in (40mm)|
|Shackle Length||3/4in (19mm)|
|Shackle Width||5/8in (16mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||9/32in (7mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK), Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK)
Click HERE for additional key information.
Gray - 3, 3KA, 3MK, 3KAMK
Black - 3BLK, 3KABLK, 3MKBLK, 3KAMKBLK
Blue - 3BLU, 3KABLU, 3MKBLU, 3KAMKBLU
Green - 3GRN, 3KAGRN, 3MKGRN, 3KAMKGRN
Red - 3RED, 3KARED, 3MKRED, 3KAMKRED
Yellow - 3YLW, 3KAYLW, 3MKYLW, 3KAMKYLW
White - 3WHT, 3KAWHT, 3MKWHT, 3KAMKWHT
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 3/4in (19mm) tall, 9/32in (7mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- *If purchasing the Master Keyed (MK) or Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK) key option, Master Key sold separately as part # K1.