TRUST THE ORIGINAL
Our Diskus® 26 is an extremely robust padlock for securing trucks, vans, cellar doors, and factory gates.
Our Diskus® 26 padlock consists of a solid steel body. The solid interior provides even more security. The cylinder is protected against attempts to drill it or pull it out. The seam that holds the two stainless steel housing pieces together on the Diskus® 26 is also hand-welded. This means that the two halves cannot be easily broken apart and the Diskus® 26 secures your valuables and items very well. Even more break-in protection = even more security!
- Heavy-duty stainless steel body
- Massive inner base for enhanced security
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from special alloy hardened steel
- Drill and pull resistant cylinder
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology - maximum strength
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure lorries, transporters, cellar doors, factory gates, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle
|Depth e:||1 9/64 inch|
|Height f:||3 35/64 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||63/64 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||15/32 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||5/8 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||1.41 lbs|
|Width a:||3 35/64 inch|
Diskus® locks offer a high level of security and corrosion resistance
The disk lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disk shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
360-degree all-round protection
The Diskus® family is available in models with diameters between 50 and 80 mm. The original Diskus® is only available from ABUS. As a special model, the locks can be retrofitted with a disk cylinder (ABUS-Plus locking system) or cylinder pulling protection.