ORIGINAL ABUS DISKUS® - 100% RUSTPROOF SECURITY
The ABUS Diskus lock is a special type of padlock with special advantages.
The Diskus lock’s shape effectively prevents the most common methods of breaking through. This means that the small shackle opening called for in the design offers hardly any space on the shackle for attacks. Due to the predominant use of stainless steel, the Diskus lock is most especially used in cases where security and corrosion protection are required. The ABUS Diskus 24IB can be used to lock trucks, doors, gates, barns, basements, sheds, etc. Ideally, an ABUS Diskus hasp should be used so that the shackle of the lock cannot be attacked with tools to pry it open.
- Lock body, inner parts and shackle made solely from stainless steel for extreme resistance to corrosion
- Cylinder cover – maximum protection against dirt and water spray (2 23⁄64and 2 3⁄4" only)"
- Nickel-plated cylinder for enhanced weather protection
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology – the best in break-in protection
- Precision pin cylinder
- Key retaining: locking only with the key (key cannot be removed while the lock remains open)
- Made in Germany
Operation and use:
- For the protection of larger assets and objects with a high risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- For securing trucks, doors, gates, barns, cellars, cupboards, etc.
- Also ideal in combination with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140, so the lock shackle cannot be attacked with tools
|Depth e:||1 7/32 inch|
|Height f:||2 3/4 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||25/32 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||25/64 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||43/64 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||0.71 lbs|
|Width a:||2 3/4 inch|
|color of facets:||silver|
Diskus® locks offer a high level of security and corrosion resistance
The disk lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disk shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
360-degree all-round protection
The Diskus® family is available in models with diameters between 50 and 80 mm. The original Diskus® is only available from ABUS. As a special model, the locks can be retrofitted with a disk cylinder (ABUS-Plus locking system) or cylinder pulling protection.