Master Lock 2010
The Master Lock No. 2010 high security combination padlock provides three times the security of competitive products. Enhanced security features such as a dual ball bearing, deadbolt locking mechanism, hardened, boron alloy shackle and a reinforced stainless steel outer case provide protection against attacks. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 11/32in (9mm) diameter, these locks provide thousands of possible combinations.
Schools - email us at email@example.com for a discount code to apply to your order.
|Body Width||2-3/16in (56mm)|
|Shackle Length||1in (25mm)|
|Shackle Width||15/16in (24mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||5/16in (8mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike
Click HERE for additional key information.
|Color Options||Black - 2010, 2010KA
- High security combination lock
- Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system administration
- Control key for supervisory access; specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
- 2-3/16in (56mm) wide double-armored stainless steel body
- Fully recessed dial resists knock off attempts
- 1in (25mm) hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Consider short shackle Model 2002S for recessed handle doors
- Double ball bearing locking resists prying and rapping
- Easy 3-number dialing with automatic scrambling feature to prevent reopening of lock