TRUST THE ORIGINAL
Our Diskus® 20 padlock has proven its worth in securing very high-value items or objects at very high risk of theft.
The round design with narrow shackle opening and the welding seam ensure solid safety! The Diskus® 20 padlock protects your valuables stored in trucks or vans or behind factory gates, for example. The lock is made of stainless steel inside and out, and the shackle is made of special hardened steel, which makes it particularly resistant to picking. The seam that holds the two stainless steel housing pieces together is also hand-welded on the Diskus® 20, which ships from our production facility in Germany. This means that the two halves cannot be easily broken apart and the Diskus® secures your valuables and items very well. Tip: Combine the Diskus® 20 with the matching hasp 140.
- Stainless steel - outside and inside
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from high quality stainless steel
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key differs
- Cylinder cover – maximum protection against dirt and water spray
- Sophisticated Diskus® welded seam for highest break resistance
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
- 2 keys
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- To secure e.g. warehouses, industrial sites, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle
- This traditional lock comes in a wide range of sizes
|Depth e:||1 13/64 inch|
|Height f:||2 3/4 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||25/32 inch|
|No. of keys supplied:||two keys included|
|Shackle diameter d:||25/64 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||43/64 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||0.73 lbs|
|Width a:||2 3/4 inch|
|color of facets:||silver|
Diskus® locks offer a high level of security and corrosion resistance
The disk lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disk shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required.
360-degree all-round protection
The Diskus® family is available in models with diameters between 50 and 80 mm. The original Diskus® is only available from ABUS. As a special model, the locks can be retrofitted with a disk cylinder (ABUS-Plus locking system) or cylinder pulling protection.