Master Lock 1714
Designed for horizontal and single point lockers with multiple users who are assigned access for short time periods, the Master Lock No. 1714 Built-In Keyed Lock features concealed mounting and a rugged steel case and fits both left-hand and right-hand hinged doors. With automatic locking springbolt, these locks provide slam shut convenience and are ideal for box lockers. Two keys are provided for each lock. Keying options and ADA compliant models available.
Available to Schools, Organizations & Companies Only.
School Purchase Orders can be emailed to us at email@example.com
|Exterior dimensions (H x W x D):
|n/a (n/a) x 2in (51mmcm) x n/a (n/a)
|Dial Material Option
- Ideal for box lockers. If locker has open mesh, use 1710
- Springbolt action for convenient, automatic locking
- 5-pin tumbler cylinder for superior pick resistance
- Two keys provided with each lock
- End user registration assures key system integrity
- Available in Master Key, Group Key and Keyed Different Options (See Related Information - Special Keying Options)
Key: SOLD SEPERATELY