Master Lock 1670STK
Offering high security in built-in combination locks, the Master Lock No. 1670 features a deadbolt locking mechanism and is designed to fit almost all locker styles. Ideal for mesh and ventilated lockers with access to the back of lock, the manual action requires the dial to be turned to relock the door. Five different pre-set combinations available for a longer, useful life in your facility. Standard key control used for combination changes, allows quick supervisory access. Built-In Combination Lock for Lift Handle, Single Point and Box Lockers - Hinged on Right
Available to Schools, Organizations & Companies Only.
School Purchase Orders can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Body Width||1-7/8in (48mm)|
|Shackle Width||1-7/8in (48mm)|
|Dial Material Option||Plastic
- Quick Ship Stock Locker Lock Program andndash; Ships within 48 Hours!
- Order product by case quantity. Each case contains 1 control key and 1 combination chart.
- Designed for lift handle, turn handle, and single point latch/box horizontal latch locker doors with hinges on right
- Manual deadbolt locking
- Secure, easy to dial 3-digit combination
- Longer useful life with 5 different pre-set combinations; easily changed to maintain security