SECURITY IN HIGH-GLOSS CHROME
The ABUS Prestige Code 160 padlock consists of a lock body in exclusive high-gloss chrome finish and a hardened steel shackle.
The 160 combination lock by ABUS is suitable for locking doors, gates, cabinets, lockers, switchgear, and similar valuables that need to be protected against theft or unauthorized use. The padlock is particularly convenient to use without a key by means of a numerical code. The numerical code can be individually set with 3 or 4 number wheels, depending on the size of the lock. In this way, multiple users can also gain access to the secured goods at any time.
- Lock body and shackle in exclusive high-gloss chrome plating
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- Double bolted
- 160/40: individually resettable 3-digit code
- 160/50: individually resettable 4-digit code
Operation and use:
- Security for assets and objects of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Suitable for securing doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, etc.
- Ideal with ABUS Hasp No 100.
|Depth e:||45/64 inch|
|Height f:||4 1/4 inch|
|Horizontal clearance b:||1 9/64 inch|
|Locking:||resettable digit code|
|Locking type:||number combination|
|No. of keys supplied:||without key|
|Shackle diameter d:||5/16 inch|
|Vertical clearance c:||1 27/32 inch|
|Weight [lbs]:||0.50 lbs|
|Width a:||2 1/64 inch|
|color of facets:||silver|
Combination locks for locking without a key
These compact locks are suitable for a range of uses and with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing pieces of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. The padlocks are secured by a 3- or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually. This way, you will never have to worry again about carrying your keys with you or losing them.