Master Lock 1
The Master Lock No. 1 Laminated Steel Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) reinforced laminated steel lock body providing extra strength and a 15/16in (24mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance making it ideal for industrial applications.
|Body Width||1-3/4in (44mm)|
|Shackle Length||15/16in (24mm)|
|Shackle Width||3/4in (19mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||5/16in (8mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK), Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK)
Click HERE for additional key information.
Gray - 1, 1KA, 1MK, 1KAMK
Black - 1BLK, 1KABLK, 1MKBLK, 1KAMKBLK
Blue - 1BLU, 1KABLU, 1MKBLU, 1KAMKBLU
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 15/16in (24mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- *If purchasing the Master Keyed (MK) or Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK) key option, Master Key sold separately as part # K1.