Master Lock 443
The Master Lock No. 443 Laminated Steel padlock – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength and a 5/8in (16mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter removable hardened steel post for excellent cut resistance. Ideal for special applications such as vending & meters, this commercial grade padlock offers superior protection from drilling and prying and a non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
|Body Width||1-9/16in (40mm)|
|Shackle Length||5/8in (16mm)|
|Shackle Width||5/8in (16mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||3/8in (10mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA)
Click HERE for additional key information.
- Prevents access to vending and utility valve equipment
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 7/8in (22mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) removable hardened steel post for extra cut resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- Thousands of key changes available for maximum pick resistance