Master Lock 1177D
The Master Lock No. 1177D ProSeries® Resettable Combination Padlock is designed for commercial/industrial applications and features a 2-1/4in (57mm) wide shrouded solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance and a 1-1/16in (28mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter octagonal boron-carbide shackle with shrouded feature for ultimate cut resistance. A set-your-own combination feature offers convenience and security with 10,000 possible combinations – no reset tool required – and a deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks.
This is a retail packaged product that is intended for resale. Quantity order increments may apply. For commercial products not intended for resale, search for model 1177.
|Body Width||2-1/4in (57mm)|
|Shackle Length||1-1/16in (27mm)|
|Shackle Width||15/16in (24mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||3/8in (10mm)|
- ProSeries® resettable combination locks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security; 10,000 possible combinations
- No reset tool required
- Large ergonomic dials with exclusive blind dial feature permit operation with gloves, in low light or complete darkness
- Deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks
- Shackle seal and dial dust cover protect internal components and dials for trouble-free operation
- 2-1/4in (57mm) wide shrouded solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance
- 1-1/16in (28mm) octagonal boron-carbide shackle with shrouded feature for maximum cut resistance