ABUS 78KC/50 Combination Lock Key Control
SAFE LOCKING SYSTEM
Combination lock 78 has a high-quality safe locking mechanism.
To secure valuables at a low risk of theft, for example lockers in schools and gyms, we recommend our combination lock 78 with safe locking system. The hardened steel shackle can be locked and unlocked with an individual, three-digit numerical code. The housing is coated in a special electrochemical process to achieve a high level of corrosion protection. In the 78KC version, the integrated master key function of the combination lock ensures that a person at a higher level can use a numerical key to operate all locks with one master key.
Available to Schools, Organizations & Companies Only. For personal or individual use model # 1500 or 78/50.
Schools - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for a discounted rate.
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- 78KC: Master key opens more than 2 000 individual combinations (master key function by cylinder on the back of the lock)
- High protection against manipulation
- KTL-coating (black) for better corrosion protection
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of lesser value or at a low risk of theft
- Handy operation without key, e.g. lockers, cupboards, etc. in schools, companies, etc.
||1 17/64 inch
||2 63/64 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||1 31/32 inch
|color of facets:
Combination locks for locking without a key
These compact locks are suitable for a range of uses and with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing pieces of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. The padlocks are secured by a 3- or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually. This way, you will never have to worry again about carrying your keys with you or losing them.