Master Lock 2
The Master Lock No. 2 Laminated Brass Padlock features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated brass body offering excellent corrosion resistance, making this lock ideal for marine and other harsh environments. The 15/16in (24mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle provides excellent cut resistance. Dual ball bearings locking for maximum pry resistance and the 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking.
|Body Width||1-3/4in (44mm)|
|Shackle Length||15/16in (24mm)|
|Shackle Width||3/4in (19mm)|
|Shackle Diameter||5/16in (8mm)|
Keyed Different, Keyed Alike (KA), Master Keyed (MK)
Click HERE for additional key information.
|Shackle Material Options||
Hardened Steel - 2, 2KA, 2MK
Brass - 2KAB
- Ideal for marine and other harsh environments
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated brass body offers excellent corrosion resistance
- 15/16in (24mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking for maximum pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
- *If purchasing the Master Keyed (MK) or Keyed Alike Master Keyed (KAMK) key option, Master Key sold separately as part # K1.